SPECIALISING IN PROPERTY TRANSFERS & BOND REGISTRATIONS
- Born 1977 in Vereeniging
- Matriculated at Hoërskool Drie Riviere – 1995
- Obtained LLB [PU for CHE]; 2000
- Admitted as Attorney – 2002
- Admitted as Conveyancer – 2002
- Appointed as Associate at MNI Attorneys – March 2019
1. What is your favourite holiday destination?
My dream holiday destinations would be Sweden and Alaska. I have always wanted to see the Northern Lights. I would love to sleep in Sweden’s iconic Fire and Ice Hotel that is completely made of ice. In Alaska, I would like to go bear viewing and glacier dog sledding.
2. What will you do if you win R20 million?
I will settle any debt that I have, and then buy my dream home and car. I will also set up a trust for my children’s future and open a sanctuary for stray animals.
3. What is your favourite pastime?
Spending time in nature reading a good book. In wintertime, I love sitting in front of a log fire with a good glass of RED wine.
4. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
The funniest thing that happened to me recently is that I slipped and fell in front of a car wash in full view of the patrons in the Spur.
5. What is your favourite restaurant?
Hound in Henley-on-Klip, Meyerton
6. How do you think people can communicate best in a perfect world?
Respect is the key word – treat each other the way you want to be treated.