SPECIALISING IN PROPERTY TRANSFERS & BOND REGISTRATIONS
- Born 1979 in Senekal
- Matriculated at Hoërskool [Heilbron] – 1997
- Obtain LLB Degree [Unisa] – 2019
- Joined MNI Attorneys in 2012 as a Senior Conveyancing Secretary
- Admitted as Attorney – 2021 with 20 years’ experience in conveyancing.
1. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Anywhere near the sea, the calmness of waves breaking against the rocks….food for my soul.
2. What do you prefer, a road trip to your favourite destination or flying, and why?
Definitely a road trip. It’s a great build-up to the upcoming holiday and gets you into the holiday spirit.
3. What will you do if you win R20 million?
Make sure that I am debt free, make a big donation towards CDG-awareness (a syndrome that my oldest daughter suffers from), take my youngest to Disneyland, buy a property on the Cape coast and invest the balance for my old age.
4. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
It was a hectic morning (like every other normal morning), but that specific day I grabbed 2 different earrings and only realised when I arrived back home that evening.
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite pastime?
Is this something one can eat? If it so happens that I have an hour to myself, I will definitely spend it at the gym.